An ad-free numismatic blog featuring colorful images and detailed info about worldwide coins and banknotes!
Welcome to the Money & Geography Blog featuring high-quality money from around the world 🌍 Thank you for visiting! My three blogs — Amazing Astronomy, GeoFact of the Day, and this one — are inspired by my hobbies and passions; I do not earn any revenue from updating these websites!
Search the Money & Geography Blog
August 7, 2019
United Kingdom's A to Z Coins
This video explains the A to Z Coins minted by The Royal Mint for the UNITED KINGDOM. Starting in February 2019, about 2.1 million 10 Pence coins featuring 26 different designs were released into circulation. August 2026 update: the original YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1pcutKjTr0) was removed at some point. This video that I manually uploaded above is relatively hard-to-find; I thankfully found it archived in Internet Archive's WayBack Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20180301085632/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1pcutKjTr0&gl=US&hl=en
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment