Welcome to the Money & Geography Blog featuring high-quality money from around the world 🌍 Thank you for visiting! My three blogs — Amazing Astronomy, GeoFact of the Day, and this one — are inspired by my hobbies and passions; I do not earn any revenue from updating these websites!

Search the Money & Geography Blog

October 16, 2009

Peru Coins & Info

Just the other day, a friendly person gave me 6 coins from the South American nation of PERU! I already had a Peruvian coin from a 100 coins from around the world set (bought at the online retailer Shop at Home TV), so this contribution added to my gatherings! By the way, the capital of Peru is Lima!



*Click on the image above to view it larger in a pop-up window

On the Top Row: 1 Centimo, 5 Centimos, 10 Centimos, 20 Centimos; Bottom Row: 50 Centimos, 1 Nuevo Sol, 5 Nuevos Soles. The 5 Centimos coin was the first that I received.

Update: I received additional 1 Centimo, 5 Centimos, 10 Centimos, 20 Centimos, & 50 Centimos from another person that traveled to Peru.

No comments: